Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Invitation to Friends


Dear Ashley,

                     I am loving my new home in Taika. Everyone is ever so friendly and I get to live with my childhood love (Prince Phillip). I am enjoying myself as a Disney Character my life is definitely a lot happier now that I moved here and have no worries of the criminal activity back in New Mexico. I feel that you would be an excellent fit into our society here because you are a huge Disney fanatic. When you go to live in Taika get to become a Disney Character that embodies you. If you moved here you could become Tiger Lily and live with Peter Pan.
                    
                   You should come visit me some time and see how you like it here. I hope to see you soon!

With Love,
Aurora.

No comments:

Post a Comment